A comprehensive preparation for the new A2 Key exam
Total A2 Key Now! prepares students both for the Cambridge English A2 Key standard qualification and the A2 Key for Schools qualification, in view of the new exam format which will start being used from 2020.
It can also serve as intensive preparation for the A2 Key qualification or as a general language course.
- 15 thematic units;
- 5 Exam Banks (Key Skills) for an intensive exercise on the various types required by the exam;
- tips and strategies for facing the exam;
- all the vocabulary required at the exam;
- Grammar Bank, an illustrated section, with further explanations, of grammatical structures plus activities;
- Communication Bank, a section featuring activities for the practical language required by the exam with the types envisaged;
- Speaking test videos: a video on the A2 Key Speaking Test available in 2 versions: with and without hints, to better face the oral exam;
- all the video and audio content is accessible via Smartphone and tablet thanks to the DeA Link app.
- Skills and Vocab Maximiser: a 96-page Workbook reinforcing lexical and language knowledge, providing extra exercises in the various types required by the exam;
- 2 complete A2 Key Practice Tests;
- an MP3 CD-Rom for students, with all the listening activities from the Student’s Book and the Skills and Vocabulary Maximiser plus 2 more Cambridge English A2 Key practice tests (complete and interactive);
- Teacher’s Book with extra ideas for teaching, activity solutions and transcription of the recordings;
- an MP3 CD-ROM for teachers, with all the listening activities from the Student’s Book and the Skills and Vocabulary Maximiser.