Please log in to download the material. Not yet a Blackcat-Cideb user? Register now..
Are you an Italian teacher? Reminder: to access the teacher downloads, you will need to request the access password from your referring agent.
A USER FRIENDLY MONOLINGUAL GRAMMAR REFERENCE
For the preparation of the DELF certificate.
• 90 units presenting arguments in a simple and schematic manner, subdivided in the first 4 levels of the DELF (A1, A2, B1, B2) and accompanied by numerous exercises of various styles, gradually increasing in difficulty.
• Two pages of Bilan at the end of every unit for checking competences.
• Communiquer DELF sections with contextualised grammar exercises, reducing the gap between the theoretical and actual use of language, which can be used as DELF preparation.
• A comprehensive concluding section of active review and additional exercises to consolidate what has been learned.
• Annexes relating to the special features of the French language, the informal register and the complete conjugation of principal verbs.
DIGITAL EDITION PLUS
The digital book includes:
• a digital version of the book
• recordings of all listening exercises
• numerous additional review activities
• a monolingual dictionary with audio recordings of the pronunciation of key words
• an interactive DELF practice test for every level
• verb conjugation tables
• the international phonetic alphabet
Online: recordings of all listening exercises
From levels A1 A B2
GRAMMAIRE SAVOIR-DELF + DIGITAL BOOK
For the teacher
Guide du professeur
• Certification practice
• Material for the interactive whiteboard
• Digital Book