From Grade 1 to Grade 10 and ISE Foundation I and II; a single preparation series for the Trinity College London exams.
The series is approved as suitable preparation material by Trinity College London.
Every book features:
- two grades for the GESE oral exam, and where appropriate, one level for the ISE exam (updated, 2015)
- complete coverage of Trinity College London exam specifications
- Easy eBook offline completely recorded with interactive activities and downloadable mp3 audio
- exam overview
- subject based units
- extensive language practice: grammar, functions and vocabulary
- Grammar focus
- pronunciation activities
- grammar and vocabulary revision
- Trinity Takeaway: examples of possible exchanges between the candidate and examiner
- keys and audioscripts
- notes and lesson plans
- skills tips
Pass Trinity now 7-8 & ISE II
Trinity now 7-8 & ISE II provides a complete range of B2 level material, including interesting articles, focussed exercises and detailed exam-practice tasks. It is suitable for 16 year-olds and above.
- 12 topic-based units
- Initial Diagnostic Test
- Exam Expert with useful exam advice and practice exercises
- ISE File with information and practice for the ISE exam (revised 2015)
- Teacher’s Book with guidance on how to approach different task types with students